Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rudeness in the forum o.o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Rudeness in the forum o.o Empty
PostSubject: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:39 am

As you all know, staff sometimes don't recomend people for various reasons. Now, I normally put reaosns for my no recomend just so everyone knows why. But that isn't the problem. I have put my email visable so as to people can talk to me about whatever on msn or via email. But people seem to be using my email to spam or offend me if I didn't reocmend them. I have acctually had one case when I got sent a virus, the person also PRETENDED it was a virus beforehand. So I wasn't as moody etc. But when I got sent this virus I deleted it immidietly. I find this disturbing and rude and I will not ever recomend people who send these emails/messages. I have also receved postmaters, which again. I delete and ignore immidietly. But what I find most disturbing is that people are thretaning me by saying that they will talk to Iced and get me fired. Now I can't ignore this, it is pointless and rude that people take the no recomend out on me. Im not sure if any other staff are experiancing this, but I think that this should be taken into action. It may not be as important as other cases, but I again as I said. Find it disturbing. Here is a sample email of what I once recived, (i have blocked the swearing incase there are any younger furcadia players.):

To Opal's !@£.

Oh sorry, your face just looks so much like your !@$ that I can't tell the difference. WHY THE !$@£ DIDNT YOU RECOMEND ME. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST !£@$ THE !£@$ OUT OF MYSTIC HOMES. Im having a little word with Iced about you. And she'll probally baish you.

From your !£&*er.

This person acctually whispered me "Can I hav a job plz." I said "Apply at the site." and I gave the person the link. The perosn said "No give me a job plz" and started to spam me with "Can I have job plz plz plz" and kept spamming. I told them to Stop spamming me and I put them on the silence rule and ignored them. Later, I receved this email. I havn't heard from them since.
Back to top Go down
Jozua
Ancient Member
Ancient Member
Jozua

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 pm

Oh, who was the person's name who cussed you, And that does look true. And the second one, that person is a noob
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
Swiftspirit
Staff
Staff
Swiftspirit

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 6:11 pm

Who would do such a thing? You should give Iced the name of that furre immidiatly. We can't, fo one, let staff be abused. This could be a problem, because it could spread and other people might get on to it, and two, it could set a bad example for other furres, both staff and customer.
Back to top Go down
Opal Moonflower
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 9:37 am

Im not sure what the exact name was because i lost the log. But I think it was Blossome or Blosome. Eather way, they arn't very good at spelling looking at their name and email.
Back to top Go down
Flame God
Flame God

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:27 pm

Even though I am not a staff member at Mystic Homes, I think it is wrong for anyone to abuse staff members anywhere. I mean you guys are just doing your jobs. Whoever kept on spamming is a noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudeness in the forum o.o   Rudeness in the forum o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudeness in the forum o.o
Page 1 of 1